g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: legs/legs/legs
date: Sunday, June 8, 2008
time:21:36


To those who are reading this and are guilty of this indecent act, please please please please please do something about yourself!!!! No one, not even horny guys, wants to see your body that way. COME ON!!! Dressing that way is simply soft porn! Get it??

Anyhow I found this online so credits to whatever/whoever made this! LOVE YOU!







I love the above 3 pictures!! Cant wait to make them into icons!!! So for now I'll just share them as such. As for updates on Taiwan holiday, next week okay?

Labels:



top