g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: how much is that doggie in the window?
date: Monday, October 13, 2008
time:22:19

What do I want to share today?
Heehee!
BOW TIES!!!!


I've got a thing for it since end April but I dont dare to wear it out. In fact, I dont dare to put on anything with bow/ribbon out. People will think I'm acting cute right? Aish! I hate being old!
I actually have a couple at home but I just cant wear them out.






pretty eh! Anyhow, I dont think I can pull off the look. So I can just continue dreaming.


Very smart and preppy. Love the white suit. :)


Here's Irina showing out how to look sexy in a suit.
Doesnt she look good?


One more thing before I bring this HOT topic to an end. Scroll down to look at the picture below this text. Yes, the headless picture of a lady in a blouse. The huge bow on her chest is not in the category, okay? This look is fine but the bow tie look I like has this naughty girl-next-door style and feel.



Korean girls really love to dress old. Yeah, that's one of the many fashion trends in Korea. That reminds me of something. Right now, I am watching Witch Yoo Hee and I realised something. I dont know if you guys see many OL (office ladies) in Yoo Hee's look? I've been seeing many even before I watch the show but dont you guys think that Yoo Hee sometimes overdresses? All that frills and whatsnot! I remember very clearly seeing a lady dressed like this at, make a guess where. At Chomps!!! Crazy right? If I were to be in that look, I would go home straight. Seriously, I dont think I can breathe in that.


Sadly, at 20, I can no longer dress like these. This little school girl look....sigh.
This is definitely my top 5 favourite looks for all time.
Yeah, I never regretted choosing to dress like a school girl for Prom Night.
Most people were dressed in pretty dresses and high heels, but I chose to continue being a school girl on Graduation Night. I take a longer time to grow up than most people so dont laugh at me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Before I really head outta here, I need to share a little about Musik.
Pleasssssssssse listen to this song,



I am seriously addicted to Lee Hongki's vocals. There's english subtitles so you can understand what the song is about. Actually, you should try not to read the subtitles first and see if you could understand what he is really to express If your guess is close or correct, it just goes to show that he great at emoting/expressing. I listened to the song about twice before looking at the lyrics and I was pretty close. I love listening to foreign music. :) :) :) :) :)
I have the HQ clip here so unless you want to watch it full screen, you can enjoy the music here.


OH OH OH OH! I edited this post about four times because I keep forgetting what I want to say.
Kindly pay close attention to the music video at 0:32-0:43, you will notice a pair of bottom which is very unique. Yes, both sides are of different colours.

A friend once mms-ed me a picture of something like that and I replied saying that I think it's okay. I wish I can wear something like that out without being stared at. In fact, I wish people will stop staring when I wear something I like but rather out of the norm, especially when I'm in my white leggings.

I HATE IT!!!


While you're at the pants, please look at the shoes too. :)

Last recommendation before I go off.





Younha - Telepathy
Same thing, I went through the troubles of looking for a HQ eng subbed music video for your pleasure, so please listen to it at least once. She used to be an indie singer from what I know. I would still classify her music to be indie but the image and concept chosen are more mainstream now.


OKAY, OUT I GO NOW! BYE BYE! :) CHEER.s



P.S. I'm addicted to Korean Indie. I dont normally listen to Indie. In fact, I dont listen to Indie at all. I dont consider Death Cab or Cute is Indie for your information. The only Indie I listen to is Cheer Chen, a chinese singer but she has long found fame and success.

Labels: , , ,



top