g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: 동방신기 ♥♥♥♥ 5집
date: Friday, December 5, 2008
time:00:41

No conversation about Jaejoong is complete unless you talk about his face. If I'm not wrong, he won some Best Face award in SM during his trainee days. HAHAHA. This oppa is really pretty, or at least he used to be. With a pair of doe eyes, flawless complexion, proper nose and pink lips, he is a girl stuck in a man's body. Yeppuin! The only 2 flaws about his pretty boy image are his angular jaw and over-built musuclar body. Personally, he looked the prettiest during his "O" days. The bleached hair helped to make his features stand out so much more. You can clearly see how pretty his features are. Jealous fangirl!



HAHAHAHAHHA! *points at him* Jaejoong! Jaejoong oppa! Jaejoong! HAHAHAHA.

This fellow has the funniest style of dancing. His limbs are usually like made of jelly when he dances. HAHAHHAHA! And and and he get tired even faster than Micky. Maybe it's because he has more singing lines. HAHAHAHHA! During the taiwan concert, I paid extra attention to Jaejoong whenever they had to dance. Why? Because I have to see for myself his funny, ultra funny dance moves. Every one is doing the same action and looking almost similar but this fellow will just look so odd.



The voice which I've always imagine to sing-talk. One day, when Dongbang finally decide to stop singing the same old type of songs, I hope to hear Jaejoong do a sing-talk song. Although I really do think he sings well, somehow I do not think that he is suited to go solo. This oppa sounds very nasally these days.




I really got to give it to Jaejoong for his great sense of humour. He is not so much of a dork like Junsu and Micky but he is just so hilarious. The best part about his kinda humour is that he only uses his mouth with a little bit of action action with his hands and feet. I call this witty and straight to the point humour. I simply adhor all those comicians who have to use their 3rd hand and 15th feet to make me laugh. Seriously!



All the members are closed to being angels based on Jaejoong's descriptions. He speaks so well of them to others that sometimes even the members got to admit that they feel like angels. All because he loves his members so much. Being the oldest always has a bigger heart to contain more and give more. What's more? He's the chef in the group. People who can cook and are willing to cook are always loved by others, in spite of their queer behaviours or tempers.

Labels: , ,



top