g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Little Wonders of Toys
date: Sunday, January 11, 2009
time:14:53



3 Little Pigs was one of my favourite books when I was younger.  Actually, it' s still my favourite children book up till now. Heehee. Do you guys remember buying the set which came with the book and a cassette tape? I do.  I had so many of those.  Those were the days....
Audiobooks are not so popular with children these days. Nowadays, they only love listening to their music such as Linking Park, My Chemical Romance, Pussycat Dolls, Miley Cyrus on their iPods.  

The Beatles collection! Honestly, most of them are unofficial merchandise and most probably made in China. What's new?




Alamak!!! This building is an eyesore! Which moron designed this? It is fucking U.G.L.Y!!! I'm crossing my fingers that those white objects which look like lights to me will NEVER light up at night. Crap!

Labels: , ,



top