g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Breathing the same air
date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009
time:01:15

I think you guys must be bored of me introducing DongBang songs, but I cant help it. I really cant. It's not because I'm suffering from DongBang obsessive compulsive order but I am selfish when it comes to the other music I listen to. AHAHHAHA. Remember I told you guys before that fangirls, almost all, are selfless. The spirit of sharing within the fangirl community is just shocking to any newcomer. As a fangirl myself, it's important that I spread the spirit to many others.

忘れないで (Wasurenaide), Dont Forget in English, is the latest DongBang track I wanna share on. Composed and written by Dongbang's very own Pretty Boy, Kim Jaejoong, this song has a very strong Chinese pop feel to it. DongBang boys are Koreans so I think attempting to write lyrics in Japanese is a really brave try. Just that alone, I think the song is worth a listen.

The melody of the song is very simple and dark which is exactly what I like about Chinese pop (Note: I am a Stefanie Sun fan). The boys didnt go crazy with their vocals for this one. In fact, the entire song is very soothing. It is something that you can listen daily and not worry about overdosage. 

Just watch/listen to the embedded youtube clip which is subbed in English.

If you like it then ask me for the song or you can go google for treasures.


"風になってそっと包みたい
Kaze ni natte sotto tsutsumitai

I'll become the wind and wrap gently around you

君がいる世界にすぐ飛んで行きたい
Kimi ga iru sekai ni sugu tonde yukitai

Right now, I want to fly to a world with you in it"

I like lyrics with elements of nature.



*edit

Jaejoong wrote the lyrics but this melody was co-written by Young-hu Kim, the uncle behind my favourite korean song. :D

Labels: , ,



top