g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: I hope all 5 Wonder Girls are thinking of retirement at this moment
date: Sunday, May 3, 2009
time:20:02



+ F.T. ISLAND no banner :(

It's been a while since I touched on my kPop fandom. Heehee. Nothing new this time around, I just wanna proclaim my love once again for these acts. That reminds me, the above banners were made by this XXXXXXdove LJ user who is now charging people money for each request. WTF! Making money outta fangirling? *shakes head*

Labels: ,



top