g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: May comeback! Anyone?
date: Saturday, May 2, 2009
time:23:51

This is so not happening to me! Other than Korean Food and Korean Fashion, the other reason as to why I'm visiting South Korea is because of my love for the music.

First, Dongbang boys are in Japan doing their arena tour. Next, FT Island are busy with something. Following that, I dont see Younha in Korea much these days. Finally, Epik High is having their first World Tour Korea stop on the day I'm flying over. 

We're talking about the brains behind great songs like Umbrella, 1 Minute 1 Second, Fly, One, Fan etc. Not to mention, Tablo belongs to Anyband!

*edit. Younha is making her cute comeback in mid-April. :D:D:D Love the image but the first single off the new album is too boring for me. 

Labels: ,



top