g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Maybe they went to the same surgeon. Just a wild guess. *peace*
date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009
time:23:26

Dont you think SNSD's Kim Taeyeon (left) bears a slight resemblance to SS501's Park Jungmin (right)? I know this is mean to say this, but for a guy to look like a girl is pretty acceptable in today's pretty boy asian society but for a girl, who is the leader of one of the most popular girl groups in Korea, to look like a boy, she is probably what we call ugly. 







Big Bang's GDragon and Wonder Girls' Sohee should never perform side by side again! I've nothing more to say about these 2! They look like siblings. Goddamit! Do you guys see the similarities or not? I couldnt find big zoom in pictures because Sohee is undeniably fugly and I cant stand looking at her even for one minute. Now, I'm beginning to feel fearful of her fans.

*shivers* *trembles* *packs bag and runs off to Seoul* *shit wrong way, Seoul has more of her fans* *Jeju Island might be more peaceful* *crosses fingers* *okay, wait, Sohee's fans, I can do a good impersonation of her singing Nobody* *smiles widely*


Seeing double? Yes, you are. These 2 non-singers of Girls' Generation look like they share the same parents.

 















Because I knew Yoona first, I recognised her whenever I see SNSD around. Whenever I see the group, I'd keep wondering why do I keep seeing Yoona all over the place? Well, it's simply because I've mistaken Yuri for Yoona . Let me teach you my secret to differentiating them.  Yoona (right) has a really long neck while Yuri (right) has a normal length neck. :D:D:D *grins widely*

Labels: , ,



top