g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: because you girls did it
date: Monday, April 28, 2008
time:22:50


I was hesitating which to get after collecting some ang bao money for my birthday. A lovely blue-hair blythe or a head porter bag. I went ahead with the agnes b bag instead cause I know some sweethearts would get me a blythe and head porter is getting too popular with the vendors at beach road.



why love Ben Sherman? 1) It's a UK brand. 2) The models are pretty and skinny boys. 3) The brand's frequent reference to music I like is just pure love!



we've changed a baker! the new baker is just as good. :)
the photographer was our old baker. ahaha! i cant wait to see the snapshots! :)
the singer/entertainer/clown is still holding on to her position! I have no complaints about that. :)
the friend from outer space has returned to earth to teach our young earthlings. heehee :)



my new mini blythe. her name is noneotherthan SPICE!


Lastly, thanks to the rest who forked out time to celebrate my 20th year on earth. Thank you. I know how every one is busy with their own lives, so thank you for spending those few hours with me.

*edited Not forgetting those who texted their greetings. I love how you guys still remember my birthday. THANKS!



Labels: , ,



top