g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: please meet JUDE
date: Monday, May 26, 2008
time:00:14












Jude is the latest addition to my Blythe collection. I bought her when I was in Taiwan. HAHAHA. You guys know Taipei 101? The highest building in the world for now? She was purchased from one of the shops there. BUT the price was still cheaper than Singapore's. Sadly, the next day when I traveled to this Blythe shop I found online, she was for sell at a cheaper price. I could've saved a lot more. Oh well.... she's still love. Actually I wanted Enchanted Petal more but she was $5000 at Taipei 101. :( Some of you might have heard that I've been aiming at the latest release from Hasbro, Can Can Cat, the beauty with blue hair. HAHHAA. I even thought of a name for her then. Too bad, I met Mod Molly in Taiwan and fell in love with her.







Family picture with petite, miss Spice.



lydIa Jude Pancakes















lydIa turns 2 this September by the way.





Poor Pancakes was having a bad hair day! Therefore, I didnt take many pictures of her. Anyhow, she just turned 1 on my birthday.



Jude bids farewell to all.



Do you know which dollie is wearing the wig? Is it lydIa, Pancakes or Jude?




*hint: i took this last year.

Labels:



top