g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: not every one can go topless
date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008
time:10:07






How does someone go from this to this????



From nerdy cute to totally trying to be hot!
I really hate the new image.
I hate the ah beng haircut Junsu has now.
I dont care if Uknow wants to show his skin, he can do that when he goes solo, not when he's in Dong Bang.
What a terrible influence to his dongsangs.
Thank god, Micky is still keeping his clothes on.

So the stereotype of kpop has gone from dangling earrings to boys under 24 trying to be hot by going topless or stripping down to nothing whenever they can.
At least, they still have their vocals to depend on.
If Junsu's voice sucks, I will be dissing them even more.

Labels: , ,



top