g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: why, oh, why cant i?
date: Sunday, November 9, 2008
time:23:32


Judy Garland - Over The Rainbow

I've been singing this song wrongly for the longest time.

In case, you're wondering how I reach the high notes, I can frankly tell you that my voice cracks every single time I try to reach the highly impossible notes.

Since I love this song so much, I thought I should just share with you guys.

Cheer.s

Labels:



top