g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Breathing the same air
date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009
time:01:15

I think you guys must be bored of me introducing DongBang songs, but I cant help it. I really cant. It's not because I'm suffering from DongBang obsessive compulsive order but I am selfish when it comes to the other music I listen to. AHAHHAHA. Remember I told you guys before that fangirls, almost all, are selfless. The spirit of sharing within the fangirl community is just shocking to any newcomer. As a fangirl myself, it's important that I spread the spirit to many others.

忘れないで (Wasurenaide), Dont Forget in English, is the latest DongBang track I wanna share on. Composed and written by Dongbang's very own Pretty Boy, Kim Jaejoong, this song has a very strong Chinese pop feel to it. DongBang boys are Koreans so I think attempting to write lyrics in Japanese is a really brave try. Just that alone, I think the song is worth a listen.

The melody of the song is very simple and dark which is exactly what I like about Chinese pop (Note: I am a Stefanie Sun fan). The boys didnt go crazy with their vocals for this one. In fact, the entire song is very soothing. It is something that you can listen daily and not worry about overdosage. 

Just watch/listen to the embedded youtube clip which is subbed in English.

If you like it then ask me for the song or you can go google for treasures.


"風になってそっと包みたい
Kaze ni natte sotto tsutsumitai

I'll become the wind and wrap gently around you

君がいる世界にすぐ飛んで行きたい
Kimi ga iru sekai ni sugu tonde yukitai

Right now, I want to fly to a world with you in it"

I like lyrics with elements of nature.



*edit

Jaejoong wrote the lyrics but this melody was co-written by Young-hu Kim, the uncle behind my favourite korean song. :D

Labels: , ,



top