g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Wonder Girls attacked Lomo
date: Sunday, February 15, 2009
time:13:11




I was on Lomographyasia website checking out prices of Lomo cameras and I found Wonder Girls Limited Edition Super Sampler. WTF!!! Why do we need limited edition Super Sampler named after the Wonder Girls? It's not as though they sang a song about snapshots! Damn it! I'm annoyed. I really am.

Who's gonna care if you've got a So Hee or Yoo Bin Super Sampler? Who? Just tell me who!

The colours are nice, I admit, but it's just a stupid idea.

....

The colours are really nice and that's what attracted me to them initially. Damn it, I just got to forget the names of the cameras and every thing will be fine. 

Wait a minute, it's not gonna be fine! The signatures of the girls are found on the back of the cameras! Aish! I like the magenta one but it's a So Hee and I hate So Hee. 

The retail price for this is USD 67.09 which is about USD14 more costly than the normal one. So if I ever decide to get it, I'll be paying USD14 more for the signature of the korean girl I hate the most after Tiffany from SNSD. Great! Makes absolute perfect sense to nobody!

Labels: ,



top