g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: It's nice to know someone who likes Gee as much as you, though her favourite is your least favourite
date: Saturday, March 21, 2009
time:00:03


I can go on about how badly I want a silver jacket/windbreaker. I can go ON&ON.

It's been 4 months but I havent seen any around.

Oh god!

Moving on....














That's the taxi uncles' favourite sitting mat.

That's the Eiffel Tower.

And yes, picture was taken from 2 Days in Paris.

Hmmmm...I guess the sitting mat is the highly raved mat for taxi drivers globally.

Labels: ,



top