g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: And catch the silver sunlight in your hands
date: Monday, April 20, 2009
time:19:35

I lovelovelove iTunes free podcasts. :D

I subscribed to this Brit Landscape or something and I've been travelling with this stranger around Britain. :D

Nice Stuff.

Here's Camden for you. According to Mr Stranger, it's  fab place for a slow-moving Summer afternoon.


I'm digging into my "for P-J" folder now and there's lots more to share, so I think I can schedule enough posts to last through April and maybe early May. :D 

Labels:



top