g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: The Doll House Filled With Endless Love
date: Monday, April 6, 2009
time:23:54
WELCOME TO MUMMY G's DOLLHOUSE CUM PLAYGROUND

lydIa is my first girl and I still adore her lots. Her whimsical looks are to die for.

The second or is it third generation of Primadolly is still pretty decent but I like everything about lydIa so much that the rest just seems average to me.

Pancakes darling is me, I'm Pancakes darling! HAHAHA. Enough said. :D

Haughty, naughty girl, Jude, has nothing but angst. This little girl knows too little about this world, that's why she's so unhappy about stuff. Forgive her, she's still a schoolgirl. 

One phrase to describe M (I still cant name her): an aura of sophistication. 

I wish I've time to upload pictures of Silver, who came as gift from the 3Js and was christened by them, but each picture file size is 2.something mb, uploading it to blogger would take up a lot of time. She looks nothing like the pictures from the official website when she is all dolled up. Seriously! You'd be shocked by her versatility. 

With these girls, there aint a reason why I need another doll. Even if it's gift, I dont think I will like it much. Honestly, if someone, a real nice person, were to give me a blythe for my 21st, I will just pretend to be happy. I dont want another doll. I've no space, time and money for another precious. To make each doll more special, I will only consider buying them when I'm abroad. The doll will then act as a memento. Yups. 

You really want to know which doll is the one and only one (dan hanappuin 단 하나 뿐 인 in korean)? It's ICHIGO. Yups, that's the one! Aint she lovely in the pink hair? Her sweetness can kill a dinosaur I tell you. I unabashedly begged a stranger to sell her to me. She doesnt come cheap by the way. I think around 500 at the official Blythe shop here. If only.... I'm rich.

With ICHIGO, my dollhouse cum playground will be complete! 

Still, I want comment on this doll. Aint she lovely? I love her pink headphones!! And the colour of the hair is just plain love. But NO to her! I dont want a new blythe. I've 5!!! FIVE!!! 







Then again, if you're gonna be generous enough to buy me Ichigo, why not give me the money? I'm low on cash for Korea fund. *smiles widely*

Labels: ,



top