g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Happy Together
date: Thursday, April 30, 2009
time:12:01

This is how SM office looks like from the front! Not impressive or grand but I guess it serves its purpose. I love looking at the naked trees! I cant help but stare at the trees. They're so pretty. I want winter in Singapore too!

Moving on....



Seriously what the fuck is wrong with fangirls and fanboys! Why do they need to declare their love for their idols by vandalising the walls of SM? Fucking cunts! Retards! The building looks pathetic enough, why do they need to make it look worse? I really hate people who have nothing better to do that they have to resort to vandalism! Just draw on your own wall back home! 

If you're foreigner then please bear in mind that the wall is not a guest book for you to autograph or leave your lovenote to your idols. Do it else where! 







Holy shit! I dont even know what exactly is causing my anger! I just got really mad when I saw these while googling for pictures of how Koreans wear their hoodies during winter. Aish!!! Fucking stupid motherfuckers!

For fuck sake, LSM get a painting company to paint over those shit! Damn it! I just found out that your office is near a middle and elementary school, and your outer walls seriously look like one of those sad-looking schools with kiddos' drawings all over. 

Labels:



top