g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Why do I have to talk to you?
date: Saturday, April 18, 2009
time:19:27



















On my desktop, there's a folder named "for P-J" which is basically filled with pictures of stuff I wanna blog about. I saved these 2 a long time back and yes, I totally forgot about them. I was very amused when I first saw the carousel dress but after googling for more pictures, I found a very distasteful singer wearing it. Damn!

In case you're wondering, what else do I have in that folder, I can only say lots more, but they're pretty much the same stuff. Heehee. Nice pictures, guaranteed.

Labels:



top