g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: 일 3 : Action Will Always Be Louder Than Words
date: Monday, May 18, 2009
time:00:02
One of the best moments of the tour happened on my third day. :D
♡♡♡♡♡

Breakfast outdoor before the real breakfast was cancelled thanks to this birdie.
Heehee. It was a cute but greedy birdie.
It stole 2 of my strawberries. Bad birdie.
❤  

All In was filmed here?
Okay great but none of my business. 


Ocean and sky aint as clear as Yongpyong.

Thank you for the tangerine. ^^
Thank you for saying that Singapore is a pretty country.
❤

Was never able to picture myself in the Da Chang Jin days until I went to visit the aborigines village.
The aborigine who gave us our tour was awesome and the best joker around. :D
❤

Hee-ha! I'm going horse-riding.
Granny, Hyunjoong went horse riding in WGM, right? Heehee. Jealous? *evil laughter*
❤

Okay uncles and aunties, I admit I'm pretty reckless when  I'm behind the wheels.
You guys watching were entertained, right?
❤

Disappointed! Huge disappointment.
Picture taken to depict my disappointment.



Teddy Bear Museum is famous for the Goong bears but I wasnt amused.

A traditional Korean wedding taking place with bears as substitutes for humans.
Cute!
❤







Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!
❤

Dinner reminded me of Curry Fishhead.
I couldnt touch the fish at all.
I simply couldnt!

Thank god for seaweed soup and my favourite cucumber kimchi.
❤

Nice picture! :D
It was found at the noraebang at the hotel.
❤

Labels: ,



top