g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: 일 5: From 1 to 2 then to 3. Complications arise.
date: Friday, May 22, 2009
time:00:01

I know who you are but I dont know what you do.

On the flight back to Seoul. :D

I'm looking forward to what Seoul has to offer. :D

Since I didnt get to travel to Daegu and Busan, I had to snap pictures of them when I was flying over them. :D

 I had crazy ideas of jumping down to the lorry from the second floor, where I was having lunch.

Dont mind me. :D


HAHAHAHA! BBQ Chicken. Too bad I didnt get to try it there. :(

I love seeing tangled wires in developed countries or in the capital of the developing countries.

I think it's ironically beautiful.

Cute, eh? 

EVERLAND, HERE I COME!

Your friend, me, was extremely proud of myself for braving the world's fastest rollercoaster ride. :D


HAHAHA! Dont laugh at me!

When you go to theme/amusement parks, it is a must to get one of those cutie-cutie hairbands.



Giraffe-G pretending to buy ice cream. 





Giraffe-G, unlike its fellow giraffes, eats meat.

A must learn Korean word. :D





Click on the "vacation:southkorea" label to catch up on what you've missed. :D

Labels: ,



top