g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Ban-jjag-Ban-jjag
date: Monday, May 11, 2009
time:23:53

ANNYEONG my dear friends! :D

How has Singapore been?

The capture of Mas Selamat plus the first suspected case of H1N1 in Malaysia.

Pretty exciting, eh?

How have you guys been doing?

Geez! I sound like I've been away for years. HA!

Anyhow, I just got home on Saturday night so give me a little more time to sort out the pictures and plan my entries to share on my little trip to South Korea.

Until then, SMILE WIDELY! 

Cheer.s

Labels: ,



top