g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Nothing beats the different air
date: Monday, May 4, 2009
time:20:52

SS501 Park Jungmin vs TVXQ Kim Junsu

FT Island Lee Hongki vs TVXQ Kim Junsu

I dont even care to judge who looks better, I just feel sorry for Junsu.

Junsu-ah, you should really start to fight for your clothes, dont let Micky and Jaejoong bribe the stylists anymore!

I'm gonna continue to blog Korean until I'm back. :D

Labels: , , , ,



top