g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: nothingis(forever)isnothing
date: Monday, May 25, 2009
time:00:01
Here's some of the pictures I took with  my yet-to-be-named instax. :D Enjoy.
♡♡♡♡♡

❤❤❤❤
MyfatbirdiesarethecutestthingsinceIlandedintheLandofKimchi.
Ilovethispicturebecauseofitsimplicityyeteverythingwaswellcaptured.

❤❤❤❤❤
IshamelesslywenttojointhekidslikeIknewthem.
IthinkforonceIgottherightamountofexposure.
❤❤
Atreestandinginthecrowdasthoughitisking.
Wrongexposure.:(I'matadupset.
❤
Wewroteonthetablebuttheflashwastoobrightandmylenswontsuitablefortakingveryverymacroshots sotheendresultlookslikethis.
Wehadtodrawontheinstaxitself.
Lamebutstillcute!
❤❤❤❤❤
BirdiesareinlovewithmeinKorea.
Theykeptfollowingmearound.
Thisaudaciousonestole2ofmysweetsweetstrawberries,whichweresupposedtobebreakfast.
ThoughtheexposureisnotperfectbutIlikeitlots.
❤❤❤❤
Otherthanmyemoshot,Itookthisonewhichfeaturesmyshoes.
Thesandwasnotveryfinebutithadagoodfeeltoit.
❤❤❤❤
Utterlydisappointedthattheflowerswerentcaptured.
Theywerereallygorgeous.
Gottotrialanderrormorewithyet-to-be-namedinstax.
❤❤❤
Meinhanbok.
HA!
❤❤
Anotheroneofthosewhichwasoverexposed.
Itriedtakingthebuzzoftheroadwiththenightmode.
❤❤❤
First,pardonmytiredandredeyes.
HA!Ilovemyhatlots.
DidntmanagetogetanavyblueoneinSingaporesoItoldmyselfthatIhadtohadtohadtogetitinKorea.
Tatat!Idid!AndIloveloveloveloveit!
❤❤❤❤❤
SometimesIliketotakeanemptyfilmandwritemythoughtsonit.
Ihaveyettowritenaythingbecause....
❤❤
Ikindaliketheexposureofthisonebecauseitlooksheavenlyandalittledreamy.
❤❤❤❤
Dongdaemunisnotreallycleanbecausethere'shardlyanylitterbinsaround.
Damn!Ihatelookingforlitterbins.
❤❤❤
DontyouthinkthisresemblesthepileofrubbishItookthenightbefore?
❤❤
DontreallylikethisonebecauseIthinkIlookfat.
HA!

Labels: , ,



top