g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Are smart people still alive?
date: Sunday, July 5, 2009
time:00:43

When I watched the first few episodes of Beethoven Virus, I've always felt that the female lead looks like Wang Lee Hom then slowly  I realised that I'm wrong. She's a photocopy of Linda Chung, a HK TV serial actress. I dont like them both much.
















(left)Doesnt this member of my favourite Korean girl group look like a hot mother of 2? To me, she is hot if only she has 2 or more kids. She looks really old to me.

(right) And there's my favourite korean girl. :D

Labels: ,



top