g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Inside the bottle lies an ant.
date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009
time:11:10



I thought it might be interesting to share on interior design. You know when I was younger, like before my primary school days, my mother used to purchase many interior design magazines. Maybe it was from there I develop a love for it. Sometime back, think last year, I wanted to subscribe to those magazines but to my horror, a copy costs more than $8. Oh god! Why so expensive? I merely wanted to enjoy pretty pictures and visulise the concept of my future house. I want a money producing machine!

Labels:



top