g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: Always.
date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009
time:04:00

Sometimes, I like to add a few cm to my height by wearing a hat.

F

Sometimes, I wonder if I can really eat or am I just eating because I'm a glutton.


Sometimes, I love painting my nails but I always paint them the same way.


Sometimes, I borrow my sister's bag to complete that particular day's image.


Sometimes, when I'm feeling good, I'd dress up in my rockstar outfits.


Sometimes, I like making cards.

Labels: , ,



top