g

I heard you cried last night.
mood like a pendulum.
hates to see dust.
shut up if you think you're cute.
pick up a book, moron!

here&now

books. quotes.

rewind
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
credits
iconsmakersonLJcommunities.
blogskinmakeronblogskins.com.
picturescontributorsonLJcommunities.


title: All I Want For Christmas
date: Saturday, December 5, 2009
time:00:22


Littlemail via clouds!

Fly away. Fly away.



Deluxe Mixtape Pouch - Love Mix

Hand on your heart.



Any idea what the heck this is? Well, it's a Torn off USB Memory! Haha. Interesting idea right?


I have mixed feelings about this gadget but well, I have to admit it's pretty creative.

Labels: ,



top